- Applies easier than any other inorganic zinc, using spray,brush, or roller
- Can be topcoated with most organic coatings as soon as solvent evaporates
- Low VOC
- Zinc dust is already mixed into the liquid portion
- Fast dry-to-handle
- Excellent resistance to topcoat bubbling
- Outstanding mudcrack resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection from unique formulation
|VOC (EPA method 24)
|mixed/thinned 1 pt/gal
Dimetcote 302H Reinforced Inorganic Zinc Primer is a proven cathodic primer for protecting steel structures,
tanks, equipment piping, and other surfaces exposed in the following environments: On ships, barges and offshore structures.
Dimetcote 302H Primer is ideal for touch-up and maintenance because of its ease of application,.wide compatibility and fast dry-to-recoat.
Click here for Product Data Sheets
(page will open in new window)
Dimetcote 302H surface must be clean and dry before topcoating. Water soluable contaminants may be washed off
with water. Remove grease and similar contaminants with an emulsion type cleaner or neutral detergent. Rinse with
clean water and allow to dry. Solvent wiping is not satisfactory as contamination may only be spread and not
removed. In some cases a mist coat/full coat technique may be required to prevent application bubbling.